Wow, we did it! It was a successful and thoughtful first round of testing.
Here’s what we anticipate happening next:
- Debrief 1:1 with each club tester to learn more about their experience and improve the process.
- Publish the latest iteration of the club curriculum on a brand new website for the Mozilla Learning network.
- On-board 5+ volunteer leaders as region support to clubs.
- Co-develop a curriculum on facilitative leadership and teaching.
- Grow the testing cohort to 200 cities next quarter.
Would you like to join us? Let us know in our discussion forum. We’d love to collaborate with you.