- Visitors Welcome. Sign at my grandfather’s house. “Take nothing but pictures and sea grass. Leave nothing but footprints. Enjoy.”
- Designing the Mozfest 2012 website. All post-it brainstorms look the same from afar.
- Inside Platform4, a maker hub and coworking space in Aalborg, Denmark.
- Sylt Sunset.
- Bunker Wünsdorf Zepplin. Site of one of the largest underground bunkers in Germany during World War II. Housed critical communications infrastructure. Short ride from Berlin.
- Stop Obesity.
- 20 Years of Quatsch Comedy Club.
- View from near our party location for Mozfest 2012 in London.
- Ukiyoe Small Museum. “Open when I wake up / and close when I must go / to sleep / when I’ve had enough / the store is closed”
Trackbacks for this post
Got something to say? Go for it!