1. An original [Enigma machine](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine) at the London Science Museum’s exhibit on Alan Turing.
2. Damien Hurst’s artwork at Tramshed, London.
3. Running by Big Ben and Parliament on Guy Fawkes Day. Remember, remember the 5th of November!
4. Playing with [webruette](http://www.mecha-mozilla.org/), a cocktail mixer by Mozilla Japan serving up your browsing session at Mozfest.
5. Mark and Gunner preparing for a 300-person spectrogram with Think Big Schools.
6. Post-Mozfest cup of tea at the Tate Modern.
7. A knotty bike in Shoreditch.
8. The Brighton Pavilion, a landmark in nineteenth century romanticism and exoticism.
9. An epic Berlin sunset.
10. Papercraft sleigh and origami reindeer. DIY Xmas FTW.