- An original Enigma machine at the London Science Museum’s exhibit on Alan Turing.
- Damien Hurst’s artwork at Tramshed, London.
- Running by Big Ben and Parliament on Guy Fawkes Day. Remember, remember the 5th of November!
- Playing with webruette, a cocktail mixer by Mozilla Japan serving up your browsing session at Mozfest.
- Mark and Gunner preparing for a 300-person spectrogram with Think Big Schools.
- Post-Mozfest cup of tea at the Tate Modern.
- A knotty bike in Shoreditch.
- The Brighton Pavilion, a landmark in nineteenth century romanticism and exoticism.
- An epic Berlin sunset.
- Papercraft sleigh and origami reindeer. DIY Xmas FTW.
Trackbacks for this post
Got something to say? Go for it!